The Coronavirus pandemic is forcing global companies to diversify their manufacturing away from China to other emerging and frontier markets.
This pivot became particularly urgent since the outbreak of COVID-19 wreaked havoc on China-based supply chains, exposing the world’s over dependence on China. The supply shock has hit corporate revenues hard due to lost output, sparking a recession.
On this edition of The Big Picture we analyse why the world wants to move away from China and can it be done?
Topic of Discussion: Confronting World’s Dependence on China : Rajya Sabha TV Big Picture Debate
Expert Panel Name :
- Srikanth Kondapalli, Professor, Center For East Asian Studies, JNU
- Vishnu Prakash, Former Ambassador
- Subhomoy Bhattacharjee, Consulting Editor, Business Standard
Anchor- Frank Rausan Pereira
Latest Current Affairs
- Money & Credit NCERT Economics Class
- How to read News Paper Every UPSC aspirant must know (Part2)
- How to read News Paper ? Every UPSC aspirant must know (Part 1)
- UPSC Video Sessions | Class 12 NCERT Part 2 Online Classes
- UPSC Video Sessions | Class 12 NCERT Part 1 Online Classes