Across care-giving and community, business and inter-generational attitudes, the coronavirus pandemic and how we respond to it could change us forever.
Many of us are now working even harder from home, whether it’s due to the industry we’re in or the difficult fate companies are facing. But many others are feeling idle and confused.
A closer look will reveal three primary issues: loss of a sense of purpose; less community and social interaction and, finally, less discipline.
For most people, work provides this exact kind of structure. Without structure, we risk becoming couch potatoes, digital trolls or, even worse, void of a meaningful life. On this edition of the big picture we analyse the lifestyle changes caused by covid-19 and how to deal with it.
1- Sohan Singh, Yoga Guru
2- Prof. Santosh K. Chaturvedi, Psychiatry, NIMHANS
3- Urmi Goswami, Assistant Editor, Economic Times
Anchor – Frank Rausan Pereira
Producer – Sagheer Ahmad
Latest Current Affairs
- Money & Credit NCERT Economics Class
- How to read News Paper Every UPSC aspirant must know (Part2)
- How to read News Paper ? Every UPSC aspirant must know (Part 1)
- UPSC Video Sessions | Class 12 NCERT Part 2 Online Classes
- UPSC Video Sessions | Class 12 NCERT Part 1 Online Classes