Localising Globalisation COVID-19 Raja Sabha TV Big Picture Debate
The dual supply and demand shocks from the Covid-19 pandemic are expected to cause a global recession.
In the last several weeks, global supply chains have been disrupted as workers are locked down, factories shut, and closed borders and terminals block supplies and cargo. Aggregate demand has collapsed. The pandemic threatens to usher in a phase of economic insularity, through efforts at localisation of supply chains and stricter immigration controls.
On this edition of the big picture we analyse how globalization is likely to be localized.
Expert Panel Name :
- Dr. Arvind Virmani, Chairman, EGROW Foundation & Former Executive Director, IMF
- Aruna Sharma, Former Secretary, Ministry of Steel, GoI
- K.A. Badarinath, Senior Journalist
Anchor- Frank Rausan Pereira
Category : News & Politics
Latest Current Affairs
- Money & Credit NCERT Economics Class
- How to read News Paper Every UPSC aspirant must know (Part2)
- How to read News Paper ? Every UPSC aspirant must know (Part 1)
- UPSC Video Sessions | Class 12 NCERT Part 2 Online Classes
- UPSC Video Sessions | Class 12 NCERT Part 1 Online Classes