Test-Series for UPSC Civil Services Online Examination
Why should you join our free online mains Test-Series?
- Research and Innovation Based Assessment Module
- Four-Level Assessment Module
- Comprehensive coverage of the complete Syllabus of UPSC Prelims
- Scientifically designed explanations to help you learn more in less time
- Up to 85% coverage of the syllabus of UPSC Mains examination
- Most relevant content and supplementary materials developed by our expertise faculties
- Rational number of tests so that you get sufficient time for self-study and revision in between
- Past two years’ Current Affairs materials and New Analysis
How will you get benefited by our Test-Series?
- If you are a fresher and have started Self-Study for Civil Services Examination 2020/21
- If you joined a coaching institute years back and could not clear the prelims after multiple attempts
- If you wrote the mains exam or given interview(s) in the past, and want to double your chances of getting selected in 2020
- If you are a working professional and want to achieve your dream of becoming a Civil Servant through an integrated preparation
- If you had started preparing for Civil Services years ago skipped the prelims of 2018/19, and now looking for an affordable and most-relevant program to get into the rhythm.
What is the ‘Four-Level Assessment Module’?
‘Four-Level Assessment Module’ is an innovative way of preparing you for the Civil Services Preliminary Examination. It will help you in the following ways:
- Developing the basic understanding of all subjects
- Increasing the level of your knowledge across all the subjects
- Improving the level of your accuracy and reading-pace with respect to timelines
- Help you in identifying the areas of opportunity to improve and ignite your success
- Making you familiar with the pattern of Aptitude Tests conducted by the UPSC
- In scoring beyond the expected cut-off of CSE Prelims examination
- Sufficient time-gap has been provided in between all the tiers so that you can prepare for the next Tier/revision
What are the Four Levels of assessment?
Level I: Basics or Fundamentals
- Books published by the National Council of Educational Research and Training and National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS).
- Candidates are advised to read the NCERT books thoroughly.
- All current affairs questions will be asked from current events of national and international importance.
- It’s highly recommended to study Vignan IAS Academy study material and Mains guide before giving Test Series for Mains.
Level II: Advance
- In this tier of assessment, most questions will multidimensional to examine the knowledge of aspirants on various subjects.
- This level of assessment would help aspirants to revise the syllabus within a specific time.
- The purpose of the supplementary materials of this tier of assessment will increase the level of knowledge on all subjects of General Studies and Current Affairs.
Level III: Applied
- At this tier, most questions will be application-based to examine the progress and the knowledge of aspirant on various subjects.
- This level would be easy if student attends every revision classes by VIA- Vignan IAS Academy on current affairs and General studies.
Level IV: UPSC Simulator:
- This Level of assessment will be completely based on our analysis of previous years Question papers, patterns, and predictions of the most important topics.
- At this Level, we aim at providing you an environment and a question paper which is very-much similar to that of UPSC including the nature of the questions, level of difficulty and interlinkage of current events with static topics
- The simulator tests will evaluate your decision making skills and overall aptitude.
- Unlike Test-Series provided by other institutes, you will get sufficient time to take curative measures suggested by our expert after completing our test-series program.
- Get appointment for one-on-one discussions for all the test answer papers and get your pain points corrects with expert faculty
How Vignan IAS Online Test Series does works?
Vignan IAS Academy has been recognized as the Best IAS Coaching centers not only for their best teaching aids but also they are named for their High quality online Mains Test series for UPSC Civil services examination.
Below is the procedure for Vignan IAS Online Test series;
- Register with Vignan IAS Academy for free Online mains Test Series
- Get unique Student login ID from Vignan Academy
- Download the question papers as per the scheduled tests
- Write your answers and upload the test series and get email conformation
- Student will receive an email once test papers are corrected
- Student can schedule one-on-one support call with teacher or write back email to Vignan IAS Academy
- Student can visit to Vignan IAS Academy campus located at Bangalore