Recent media reports claim that Pakistan has launched a cyber warfare against India by spreading fake propaganda on alleged Islamophobia in India.
The Hindustan Times reported that authorities in India have linked several social media posts that targeted India and Prime Minister Modi to Pakistan.
Intelligence agencies in Pakistan have been exploiting social media platforms to fuel anti-India sentiments in the Gulf countries to put a strain on the ties of India with the west Asian countries.
Earlier, Pakistan used similar tactics when certain sections of Article 370 were revoked in 2019, but failed miserably. On this edition of the big picture we will analyse how Pakistan’s fake anti-India social media propaganda has been exposed yet again.
1- Vivek Katju, Former Ambassador
2- Maj. Gen. Ashwani Siwach (Retd.), Defence & Security Expert
3- Jiten Jain, Cyber Security Analyst
Anchor: Frank Rausan Pereira
Producer: Sagheer Ahmad
Watch the Video here:
Latest Current Affairs
- Money & Credit NCERT Economics Class
- How to read News Paper Every UPSC aspirant must know (Part2)
- How to read News Paper ? Every UPSC aspirant must know (Part 1)
- UPSC Video Sessions | Class 12 NCERT Part 2 Online Classes
- UPSC Video Sessions | Class 12 NCERT Part 1 Online Classes