The ongoing lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic has sent graduating students into a tizzy.
Those looking to go abroad for higher studies are worried as well.
The worst part is that since COVID-19 has affected most countries worldwide, no matter where Indian students planned to go, there is uncertainty.
According to a survey done by study choice platform Study portals, 40 per cent of potential international students want to change their overseas education plans due to the COVID-19 outbreak. On this edition of The Big Picture we analyse the the road ahead for international students.
1- Ashok Sajjanhar, Former Ambassador
2- Akshay Chaturvedi, CEO, Leverage Edu
3- Urmi Goswami, Assistant Editor, Economic Times
Anchor: Frank Rausan Pereira
Producer: Sagheer Ahmad
- Money & Credit NCERT Economics Class
- How to read News Paper Every UPSC aspirant must know (Part2)
- How to read News Paper ? Every UPSC aspirant must know (Part 1)
- UPSC Video Sessions | Class 12 NCERT Part 2 Online Classes
- UPSC Video Sessions | Class 12 NCERT Part 1 Online Classes