The Corporate Affairs Ministry (MCA) has come out with the format of the new web form — SPICe+ — for incorporation of companies with effect from February 15
- The web form has replaced the existing electronic form SPICe (Simplified Proforma for Incorporating Company Electronically).
- The 22-page integrated web form will, among other things, offer 10 services by three Central Government Ministries and Departments (Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Ministry of Labour and Department of Revenue in the Finance Ministry) and one State Government (Maharashtra).
- The incorporation of companies are made through the Corporate Affairs Ministry’s portal MCA21. The new form would be available on this portal.
- The web form will help save many procedures, time and cost for starting a business in India.
- The Ministry has also come up with an AGILE PRO form, part of SPICe+, for GSTIN/ EPFO/ ESIC/ Profession Tax/ Bank Account.
Source : The Hindu