Union Government Covid -19 has issued a list of National Directives for COVID-19 management prohibiting spitting and making face covers compulsory
- Home Ministry have made wearing of face cover in work places and public places compulsory.
- No organization and manager of public spaces shall allow gathering of five or more persons.
- Gatherings such as marriages and funerals shall remain regulated by the District Magistrate.
- Spitting in public places will be punishable with a fine and there will be a strict ban on sale of items such as liquor, gutka and tobacco.
- Government has directed all work places to have adequate arrangements for temperature screening and provide sanitizers at convenient places. Work places should have a gap of one hour between shifts and should stagger the lunch breaks of staff to ensure social distancing.
- Government has also asked work places to encourage use of Arogya Setu for all employees, both private and public.
Source : All India Radio (Health)
Tags: Union Government Covid -19