Don’t waste your priceless time on thinking how to join Bangalore’s most Prestigious and Successful Civil Services Preparation Institute to become a successful IAS officer. Read about Vignan IAS Academy (VIA) IAS Coaching Admission Procedure, fee mode & installment, discipline, hostel accommodation and start your preparation for UPSC exam. Welcome to the best platform to Ignite your success.
- In order to make the admission process easy and smooth for the UPSC aspirants, Vignan IAS Academy IAS Coaching Admission Procedure have introduced an online and offline registration process.
- On registration online, our system will generate a unique code for the candidates and admission will be offered based on the unique code. A candidate, who registers sooner on the days of online registration, will get preference for the choice of batches as well.
- Students who are unable to secure admission online should visit the office to verify their status directly at VIA premises.
- For admission, you are requested to apply in the prescribed Admission Form along with two recent passport size photographs, 10th Certificate, ID & address Proof (Passport/Voter-ID/Pan card/DL).
- Admission on First-come, First-served basis.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Institute’s website regularly to know the exact date of upcoming batch date of the online registration process.
- Payment should be made either in Cash/Cheque/Credit Card/Debit Card (Master/Visa)/DD, any additional payments charges are extra as applicable.
- You are advised to make payments only against the issuance of fee-receipt.
- The management reserves the right to alter the Fees and the Course Schedule without any prior notice.
- If admission is taken under installment plan, the balance fee must be cleared on or before the due date, failing so without prior approval from Director Admission would invite penalty or may be barred from attending classes.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded. Therefore, you are requested to satisfy yourself about the requirements of the course before joining.
Discipline at Campus
- You must wear IDCard issued by the Vignan IAS – Institute whenever you visit the institute premises for attending lectures or for any other work.
- The institute reserves the right to terminate admission without explanations in case of any kind of misbehavior or indiscipline on the part of the student.
- Hostel accommodation may be facilitated by the Institute upon request.
- 16-06-2020 Current affairs & Daily News Analysis
- 15th June 2020 Current affairs Vignan IAS
- 11th, 12th, 13th June 2020 Current affairs Vignan IAS
- 09th & 10th June 2020 Current affairs & Daily News Analysis
- 07th & 8th June Current affairs Daily News Analysis