Free IAS Coaching in Bangalore
All India IAS Scholarship Test for Classroom Programs – 2020 and 2021 batches
We at Vignan IAS Academy ranked as top IAS Coaching centers is glad to announce that we are conducting All India Scholarship test for Classroom Programs for UPSC aspirants 2020 and 2021 batches and provide Free IAS Coaching for selected candidates in the scholar ship test.
Exam mode is offline for students and aspirants who are enrolling from Bangalore, Karnataka location. Students enrolling from different locations can write the exam Online. Please contact Vignan IAS Academy for more details.
Below are the IAS Classroom programs offered by Vignan IAS Academy
➤ IAS Prelims Course
➤ IAS Mains Course
➤ IAS Mains Economics Optional Course
➤ IAS Mains Geography Optional Course
➤ IAS Mains Political Science Optional Course
➤ IAS Mains Public Administration Optional Course
➤ IAS Mains Sociology Optional Course
➤ IAS Mains History Optional Course
➤ IAS Mains Psychology Optional Course
Things to Know for Free IAS Coaching:
- All Scholarship Tests are conducted in Vignan IAS Academy campus at HSR Layout Bangalore or Online in few cases.
- For Online Scholarship exams please Register with Vignan IAS and call admin team on contact numbers for Enabling Question paper visibility to students.
- First Top 5 students scored students get scholarship avail of up to 100% Free IAS Coaching in Bangalore campus
- 5 to 10 top scored Students can avail scholarship of up to 15% discounted IAS Courses
- Batch size for foundation course 2021 is retained to 25 students.
- PhD, Visiting faculty from Delhi, Pune, Coimbatore, highly experienced UPSC faculties are conducting classes for Foundation course.
- Free current affairs magazines, daily news analysis, and current affairs MCQ dumps are shared with UPSC aspirants
- All students who are enrolled for Foundation course and eligible for scholarship test can attend classes from Jan batch 2020
- Scholarship tests will held from Jan 09 th to 20 th Jan 2020.
- Scholarship results will be announced in Two days from the day of the exam completion.