What do you Study in UPSC Optional Courses?
- UPSC Optional courses selected by aspirant(Refer below)
- Current Affairs and Daily News Analysis and MCQ’s
- Interview Guidance (for all students when they clear the Prelims and Main stages)
- Test Series for the UPSC Optional Subject selected
UPSC Optional Course Practice
- We have identified static portions of the syllabus keeping in mind the previous year’s Optional papers questions. Based on this, we have carefully selected static and dynamic questions to cover not only probable questions but also basic questions that will help build a strong foundation.
- For questions from current affairs, we have consulted extensively with our own team of experts to come up with a pool of questions that can have a high probability of being asked by the UPSC.
- We believe that our method of selecting topics and picking questions is one among the best in India and we have great faith that every question you will attempt will be within the bracket of UPSC relevance.
- All the foundation students will undergo 70 Test series exams (Prelims – 30 and Mains – 40) which will prepare the aspirants to easily crack the exams by gaining complete strategy and in depth Insights.
- Vignan IAS Academy has created unique strategy for all aspirants based on the competency level of students, Each student is advised to follow the strategy to gain more experience of real time UPSC exams.
Courses Offered by VIA:
- Public Administration Optional
- Geography Optional
- Psychology Optional
- Sociology Optional
- Political Science & IR Optional
- Philosophy Optional
- Anthropology Optional
- Economics Optional
- History Optional